Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rank Trigger Issue

Started by My_NoNoSquare [2488163] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
My_NoNoSquare [2488163]
I'm currently at level 46 with 8000+ crimes done, 800m+ worth (since 2/11/2021) and definitely over 250k battle stats.

According to Wiki, I should've triggered 13 rank triggers, bringing me to #14 highly distinguished instead.
Rank triggers
Level261126315071100
Crimes1005,00010,00020,00030,00050,000
Networth5m50m500m5b50b
Total Battlestats (score)2k-2.5k (89.44)20k-25k (282.84)200k-250k (894.43)2m-2.5m (2,828.43)20m-35m (8,944.27)200m-250m (28,284.27)
But I've been stuck on #13 for ages. Is anyone experiencing something similar?