Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yet another Torn trader

Started by Pickles_616 [2407528] on in Trading Post.

55 replies · 746 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Pickles_616 [2407528]
Hey, yet another guy in Torn trying to make a few bucks by buying your shit. I don't have much of a life so I just sit around all day waiting for your trade. If I can afford it I'll buy it. Check out my price list below and/or send a trade!

[image: i.imgur.com]

Start a trade!

If you've done business with me before and were happy with my service, I'd appreciate it if you gave this post a little thumbs up and maybe a comment. It'll help me drum up a bit more business. Thanks!
NotAZombi3 [2018320]
This dude is legit. Just completed my first trade with him and I will be coming back for more in the future. Quick and painless. Great prices. What more could you ask for?? Give my man a try you won't be disappointed.
R+