Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(CLOSED) DP & Xanax Give Away

Started by ACCOUNT_CLOSED [2670493] on in Fun & Games.

44 replies · 204 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ACCOUNT_CLOSED [2670493]
What is the funniest pick up line or one liners you have ever heard?

FIRST PRICE: Jubsu
Donator Pack

SECOND PRICE: Eviler
10 Xanax


THIRD PRIZE: Shadowmourne
5 Xanax


10 more Xanax & 20 Flower Sets to random entries.

Winners announced today
Eviler [2724770]
  • Hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
It’s one of the funniest I heard in real life. I could laugh hard at that one if I wanted to. Besides I’am taking in the first post.
Royal_Coree [2706593]
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.

It is crossing me all the time and keep me smiling everytime I think about it.
blockhead77 [2539580]
Are you a psychiatrist? Because I've had severe trauma and I like to fool myself into being happy with casual sex and overcomplicated pickup lines.
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Had this one written to me this one time:

"“Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”"

My friend just cracked it while we were playing some video games, had the biggest laugh in a while lol
Lukara [2733918]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I wasn't that hungry, so I just ate a kid's meal at McDonalds... His mother was furious.[/background]
-Hoplon- [2685348]
"Are you Moses? Cause I want you to split my ass like it was the Red Sea."

I died after someone said this to my friend.
RokketBunny [2315494]
So you want to go out, get some food together sometime?
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]No? [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Perfect, cuz I’ve got a snack sitting [/background]right here. (Wink)