Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Messaging Issues

Started by ratchetmaster [2721969] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
ratchetmaster [2721969]
I am having messaging issues. I send a message with a header and the reply has none. The same member I am sending messages to can not receive my private messages but can see and reply to our faction chat. Without a subject in our messages I am not sure what message I am responding.


p.s. How the heck do upload an image on this thing?

Image