Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

how to propose

Started by nerdo_man [2525635] on in Questions & Answers.

41 replies · 676 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

nerdo_man [2525635] ×1 Firecracker [2623632] ×1

nerdo_man [2525635]
So I've been talking with someone who wants a person to pay for their PI rent and since I work in a lingerie store the upkeep would be free
But the only thing that is stopping me is my nervousness
how can I overcome this?
Possum [2149014]
Think of it as a business deal rather than an actual marriage, because that's what is it? You can always divorce later on if the person doesn't hold up their end of the bargain too
JackKelly [2271177]
nervous about what? Seems like the hard part is already done. Right now you're living in a ranch. You need to get into that p.i. asap.
Caio [2488372]
oh boi so you are still not married;

just say something in the lines "Hi there, looks like you were looking for someone to pay for you PI rent, I'm at a Lingerie store company, therefore it makes the necessity of pay the rent 0 while I stay there, if I end up leaving one day I will keep paying regardless, so would like to propose to finally get the marriage merits for the next 2000 days"

on your words blablabla, you good if are already talking with the person, just don't procastinate it / wait for the person to get another one for the rent role.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee
Do you have a ring to propose with?

I subbed to the thread. Please keep us updated