Pls give me some money. I am really begging u. PLS, i am really poor
Pls Help Me
Started by moonwalker3124 [2680433] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I mean I guess it's better than the other guy...
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
16:54:19 - 01/12/21 You sent $1 to moonwalker3124 with the message: peasant
16:54:19 - 01/12/21 You sent $1 to moonwalker3124 with the message: peasant
Where did this crop of noobs come from?? My god.. go back into the depths of your hole...
I mean I guess it's better than the other guy...