Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help!!

Started by Soul_King [2727177] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 477 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AlexeaNikkole [888237]
I know this and you know this.. but somehow it's always "someone's brother". lol..

I have plenty of friends that are relatives and play the game together and have had no issues ever.
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
cheaters get their money removed from their accounts, which puts them far into the negative, which is good and funny
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
I'm going to grave this as there is really no discussion here.

For OP, if you're interested in learning how to get back on track in the game, here are some resources:

Comprehensive New Player Guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
Guide for Making Money: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195&b=0&a=0
Guide to Keeping Your Money Safe: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/!p=threads&f=61&t=15995211&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's Guide to Making Money for New Players · Keeping Your $$$ Safe!