I am not sure if it is already known, but it seems you do not actually need to pray within every 24 hours to get the Forgiven merit.
I was under the impression that if there is a gap of more than 24 hours, the streak is broken. Well, I prayed 33 hours after the last prayer, thinking I have to start over yet again, but I actually got the merit! I had already broken the streak once (by just 10 minutes) 4 days ago. Took me 13 days and 20 prayers i total.
So if you miss the 24 hour window by a few hours, you probably don't need to worry about that.
logs:
19:45:35 - 30/11/21 You were awarded the honor: Forgiven (Be truly forgiven for all of your sins)
19:45:35 - 30/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
10:24:01 - 29/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
03:51:20 - 29/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
11:34:13 - 28/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
03:30:34 - 28/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
03:20:29 - 27/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
...
19:14:48 - 17/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
I was under the impression that if there is a gap of more than 24 hours, the streak is broken. Well, I prayed 33 hours after the last prayer, thinking I have to start over yet again, but I actually got the merit! I had already broken the streak once (by just 10 minutes) 4 days ago. Took me 13 days and 20 prayers i total.
So if you miss the 24 hour window by a few hours, you probably don't need to worry about that.
logs:
19:45:35 - 30/11/21 You were awarded the honor: Forgiven (Be truly forgiven for all of your sins)
19:45:35 - 30/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
10:24:01 - 29/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
03:51:20 - 29/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
11:34:13 - 28/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
03:30:34 - 28/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
03:20:29 - 27/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church
...
19:14:48 - 17/11/21 You used 5 energy praying at the church