Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account Activity Bug

Started by Mal_ignantAF [1359732] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mal_ignantAF [1359732] ×1

Mal_ignantAF [1359732]
I have logged on every day for awhile now and was hoping to get the activity merit. I just checked the stats on my account and I went from 217 to 1 on oct 28th and 29th respectively. If I was active on oct 29th then why did it stop? This is a bit ridiculous
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Per your logs, you had no actions performed nor a login done on 27th October.

This was your last action on 26th Oct:

21:18:33 - 26/10/21 Mal_ignantAF used a Blood Bag : A+ recovering 724 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 37m

The next login after that was on 28th Oct:
01:41:20 - 28/10/21 Mal_ignantAF successfully passed image captcha validation
01:41:14 - 28/10/21 Mal_ignantAF logged in from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Personal stats only get updated once per day at midnight TCT. Certain personal stats like your Activity Streak and Networth only update on the following day if you were active the day prior (this is to avoid people acquiring awards by simply staying inactive).

The activity streak being broken flowed into the personal stats when the next time the data was updated post your login (so on midnight 29th Oct). Everything is working as intended. You can check your own logs here and see for yourself that you performed no actions on 27th October.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Mal_ignantAF [1359732]

Mal_ignantAF [1359732]
I just now realized there isn’t even a merit for more than 100 days activity. Therefore it doesn’t bother me. Apologize for wasting your time. I was convinced there was one at 250 days for some reason