I just upgraded to the Pixel 6 Pro running Android 12. Apparently the latest verision available is app version 1.4.1. I am having a ton of graphical artifacts with the icons. For instance, in my item menu all of the different sorting options like drugs or alcohol show grey squares with no icons. In the big formum menu, as I slid down the screen, the icons would jump from nothing to black to red bug indicators.
I logged into torn from my browser and everything was normal.
Also, not sure if it's an issue with the play store or not, but I don't see an option to rejoin the beta program I used to be a part of.
I logged into torn from my browser and everything was normal.
Also, not sure if it's an issue with the play store or not, but I don't see an option to rejoin the beta program I used to be a part of.