I am getting a little over 600mil out of the bank soon and I want to put it into stocks. What’s the best dividend to make passive income with that much money?
Best dividend
Started by Poop-bucket [2423981] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
10/10 bank merits will have better return sir
But I want to access to my money more than every month or 3 month
then do it weekly
Just tell me what’s the best dividend
I don't know if its the best in terms of returns because like Dead said, bank is best and you want to max that out even if you're only putting it away for a week at a time.
The best I can think of given the restrictions you've posed and how I have 600mil invested in that gives me a return weekly is:
- SYM (360mil)
- TCHS (50mil)
- LSC (185mil)
The best I can think of given the restrictions you've posed and how I have 600mil invested in that gives me a return weekly is:
- SYM (360mil)
- TCHS (50mil)
- LSC (185mil)
Which ones are those? I can’t find the stocks with those abbreviations.
IOU
If you buy a BB for the dividends, you won't be able to touch your money anyway.
SYM: Symbiotic Ltd.
TCHS: I made a mistake here with the name its actually just THS but its Torn City Health Service
LSC: Lucky Shots Casino
Just to add onto this so you know how much you'll get weekly.
- SYM: 4.2mil
- THS: 250k
- LSC: 900k
Which is roughly 5.35mil per week.
TCHS: I made a mistake here with the name its actually just THS but its Torn City Health Service
LSC: Lucky Shots Casino
Just to add onto this so you know how much you'll get weekly.
- SYM: 4.2mil
- THS: 250k
- LSC: 900k
Which is roughly 5.35mil per week.
This, iou.
You just want him to pump up the price so we can all eventually sell these heavy bags we're carrying
I think it depend the stock.. if u can read the patern.. u will got more then that.. i spen 100 mill almost got 1 to 2 mill a day.. and can get more than that.. just go invest the right stock.. just like that..
If you want just passive income, SYM gives a drug pack a week (4.2 mil per week for 362 mil invested) and TCT gives 1 mil a month for a 26 mil invested.
The reason you want bank first is the interest gained with no possibility of reducing original deposit, and the returns are much much better.
If you put that 600 mil into the wrong stock you could end up with 300 mil instead, meaning even the best dividend could take 12 months just to pay off the money you lost, nevermind actually making a profit.
If you put that 600 mil into the wrong stock you could end up with 300 mil instead, meaning even the best dividend could take 12 months just to pay off the money you lost, nevermind actually making a profit.
I like the Feathery Hotel Coupon BB the best.