Okay so I'm 18, I'm non binary (FTNB) and I'm bisexual. I've had my fair share of rough patches, like quite a fair share, so if anyone needs help with anything or even just to talk I'm here.
Here to help
Started by riverisnotfound [2653595] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
what does FTNB mean?
Five trans. Nights at Freddie's
Theirs a dozen other of these threads OP is kinda stealing their thunder
Wait
Wait
OP did not mean furry trans non binary did.... zey?
Transgenders and trans
trenders , theirs a difference
Theirs a dozen other of these threads OP is kinda stealing their thunder
Wait
Wait
OP did not mean furry trans non binary did.... zey?
Transgenders and trans
trenders , theirs a difference
it means "Female to Non-Binary", ie: assigned female at birth, now identifies as non-binary
OP, you've been around for about a year. this thread is commendable, good luck, but you're going to get trolled a bit. though I'm sure none of what the troglodytes in these backwood forums have to say is anything new for you. again though, good luck.
OP, you've been around for about a year. this thread is commendable, good luck, but you're going to get trolled a bit. though I'm sure none of what the troglodytes in these backwood forums have to say is anything new for you. again though, good luck.
You are 18. I am 50...
Your advice is not needed. You have not lived a life yet...
Your advice is not needed. You have not lived a life yet...
what does one use genderfluid for and where do I even get it?
Honestly the trans issue is a bigger issue for them . Youd have to hang with them to see it,......
But gender fluid is on isle 4 next to the windmill fuel
But gender fluid is on isle 4 next to the windmill fuel
honestly ive been out as bi since i was 11 and out as non binary for over a year, and i came out in the middle of a college year, in a class full of very homophobic guys and ive heard a lot of awful things from them so anything any trolls say wont be as bad as what other people have said to me
Personally i would suggest a psychiatrist and not an 18 year old for help about mental disorders.
Don't get me wrong, i have 0 issues with your sexual orientation. Everyone should be free to like whoever they want as long as its 1) consentual and 2) legal, its all fine by me. And even regarding fashion choices, no issues with what anyone decides to wear whatsover...
Now, when their "gender" become their whole personality, that is a metal disorder, and one should seek professional help for it.
Don't get me wrong, i have 0 issues with your sexual orientation. Everyone should be free to like whoever they want as long as its 1) consentual and 2) legal, its all fine by me. And even regarding fashion choices, no issues with what anyone decides to wear whatsover...
Now, when their "gender" become their whole personality, that is a metal disorder, and one should seek professional help for it.
It is a thing. Youd have to hang with them to know. I know one trans , m to f disabled person with lesbian orientation. They get lots of pampeeing from the state but bitch about not passing with 5 o'clock shadow.
I know one that took all the hormones and thought they were m to f... then my ex girlfriend screwed him and dumped him. Well that woke up a fire in him and he decided hes Male now and has a new girl friend and looks happy.
I know a biigin f to m hormaons have grown them stubble they are very proud of. In a long term relationship with another big chic. Who actually started biking and lost like 100+ pounds.no kids by her though, f to m has a daughter.
The trans rainbow as I see it is a rainbow of pain and suffering, they all share the same story of violation, and I have only compassion for them and temper at them that lack it,
If you've never been violated that's good. If you have , I understand and I'd stand with you as you work it out which ever way you choose,
I know one that took all the hormones and thought they were m to f... then my ex girlfriend screwed him and dumped him. Well that woke up a fire in him and he decided hes Male now and has a new girl friend and looks happy.
I know a biigin f to m hormaons have grown them stubble they are very proud of. In a long term relationship with another big chic. Who actually started biking and lost like 100+ pounds.no kids by her though, f to m has a daughter.
The trans rainbow as I see it is a rainbow of pain and suffering, they all share the same story of violation, and I have only compassion for them and temper at them that lack it,
If you've never been violated that's good. If you have , I understand and I'd stand with you as you work it out which ever way you choose,
one of my most knowledgeable and experienced co-workers is M to F trans, being different doesnt make one a failure
Where did failure come into any of these equations
Edit:oh, my bad thought you were quoting there, sorry bout that.
Edit:oh, my bad thought you were quoting there, sorry bout that.