is this game pg13 or not? because i discussed stuff that people discuss in pg13 and got banned
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
We can extend to a forum ban too then I guess?
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Inb4 the grave
can I have your stuff?
We can extend to a forum ban too then I guess?
lol is this game pg13 or not, would love for it to be clear
No it’s not. Afaik PG13 is a classification given by the Motion Picture Association of America. I doubt they have rated Torn or that their rating would matter if they had.
suck urself u must make a rubbish dad, son you cant watch this!!! theyre snogging naked! hahahahahahha
fedded in 3... 2... 1...