Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hospitised while flying

Started by Tommy-Shelby [2279835] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tommy-Shelby [2279835]
18:09:41 - 10/12/21 Nerd claimed the $150,000 bounty on you placed by MRSMOKEZ

18:09:41 - 10/12/21 You boarded a 0h 18m personal flight from Torn to Mexico

18:09:41 - 10/12/21 Nerd hospitalized you sending you to hospital for 2h 57m [view]

18:09:41 - 10/12/21 You were sent to hospital for 2h 57m : Hospitalized by Nerd

As I boarded to fly from Torn I got attacked, sent to the hospital and now I am hosped in mexico
Ninja [1021493]
Weird that it even let you attempt to fly whilst being under attack. They stopped that from happening years ago didn’t they?
MsterDunbalf [2755192]
01:26:00 - 08/05/22 You boarded a 0h 28m personal flight from Torn to Canada

01:26:01 - 08/05/22 You were sent to hospital for 3h 13m : Hospitalized by someone

Same thing happened to me, I was hospitalized after boarding a plane to Canada, when I landed I was immediately put into the hospital.