Why tf are both sides saying it's unfair. The systems match you based on strength, members etc... just have a bit of fun with it guys :) Win or lose, you all get caches
Xquisition vs Natural Selection IV
Started by Hedas [1880839] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 265 / 265 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thomas gonna give it to ya is better.
I got my ass handed to me all day, I'm still having fun! ?
When did we say that the system is unfair??
I think the system for matchmaking is good atlesst so fsr
I think the system for matchmaking is good atlesst so fsr
That’s literally all that matters. In the recent Monarch goes west war, there were a couple of factions getting pounded by us, but they were still having fun with it all.
yep i agree it has been fun and a great learning curve for all of us.
NS knew they would have a difficult fight, a good portion of the faction is either in bomb shelter (including me) or suffering from rads.
Win or lose we were anxious to test the new system before the holidays and win or lose your account is still trash. This W won’t change that.
Win or lose we were anxious to test the new system before the holidays and win or lose your account is still trash. This W won’t change that.
At least Jb is the right hand if Music want to get off so to say ?
Plot twist, he's left handed
More beef in this thread than CR NS one, keep it up waste management. Nice to see Hedas active also :p Rooting for X peeps, nice start to new fac
take my karma!!! lmfao
Fml
I know I'm not doing much, but can I get a participation award? Thanks XD
yes i love this war, finally got some good revive contracts! :)
Eh I say let them brag. We were matched with us when 1/3 of our members are out, another huge chunk have radiation poisoning and we are pretty much in the worst possible state. It is in no way reflective of how we typically are and all it means is they can beat us at our worst, it's not like they did it at our best or even just normal state. Congrats to them for thinking this is an achievement. Imagine lol
smells like sex
That's funny shit too!! So true man sooo true.