Is it against the rules to use scripts that monitor profiles and notify you when they're out of the hospital?
A few times before when someone was repeat hosping me or I was in a minor faction war, I'd be back in hospital less than a minute after being revived or using medkits to get out. Most recently I was watching a repeat attacker's profile to see if they were online, and they were OFFline. Immediately after I used a medkit to get out they magically popped back online, hospitalized me, then went offline again.
This leads me to believe they're using a script to tell them when I'm out, which based off the following rule is not allowed:
"The use of scripts, extensions, applications or any other kind of software is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you have loaded manually and are currently viewing. They cannot ... scrape pages that you're not currently viewing"
Before I ask a moderator, what's your opinions on this if they are using a script? Is there a "vanilla" torn function that lets you monitor people that I'm just missing?
thx
A few times before when someone was repeat hosping me or I was in a minor faction war, I'd be back in hospital less than a minute after being revived or using medkits to get out. Most recently I was watching a repeat attacker's profile to see if they were online, and they were OFFline. Immediately after I used a medkit to get out they magically popped back online, hospitalized me, then went offline again.
This leads me to believe they're using a script to tell them when I'm out, which based off the following rule is not allowed:
"The use of scripts, extensions, applications or any other kind of software is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you have loaded manually and are currently viewing. They cannot ... scrape pages that you're not currently viewing"
Before I ask a moderator, what's your opinions on this if they are using a script? Is there a "vanilla" torn function that lets you monitor people that I'm just missing?
thx