Just Message Me. Ill reply As soon As Possible. Its your choice What Itll be About or the POV. it you cant think Of anything, Ill Come Up with it. Just Tell me The Info Of your Charater Your Gonna Rp As :)
Have An Great Day
Not another noob thinking of tinder..........
"Go ask the church to forgive you!"
the church
I Will. But Ive relalized My Mistake Ive Done. I must say yall, Sorry For this Post, I will not post Things like this Ever again. Ive learned From mistakes
Best wishes Everyone And Have a merry Chrismas :)
What was so wrong with fhe post?
What is going on in this?
ERP or erotic roleplay is usually frowned upon in RP communities, but i'd say generally in the public.
having had "forced" experiences in it, or being a witness to it unfolding on several occasions, even without my consent, i'd say shit gets real heavy most of the time, and the topics are usually not very public friendly.
ERP is...
an iffy topic at most, I've had some experience with it on rare occasions but it usually is forced. like getting milked