I’m looking to own 50% of all torn bricks. Once I have enough I’ll send them to ched in exchange for a new building! Who owns the most bricks? Or at least a sizeable quantity I can buy?
Brick quest
Started by Jacksonmundee [2513875] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Would move to tradingpost but you already have one there. Graving this duplicate.
Should try a builders merchant....