Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xquisition vs Natural Selection IV

Started by Hedas [1880839] on in Faction Discussion.

264 replies · 6.75k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 265 / 265 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Musicianized [2257590]
In between hospital stays, bounties, and mean memes I still managed to bounce so e smoke bombs off your heads.

Little guy out.

PS the skinny leg meme won but the sponge Bob was kinda funny too.
CRLF [2095076]
Actual footage of JayBragga ploughing through this thread with his sportsman-like reply, showing Musicianized the proper way out.

Sadly, Mus found himself snowbound again shortly after this rescue.


[image: i.pinimg.com]
Musicianized [2257590]
I tried hard.. Im no match for 3000+ dayers.. and they on me in packs the minute I med out.

I sneak a shot in when I can. It's been fun. The nurses love me.
CRLF [2095076]
It's not age, it's involvement.

Since the entire NS4 base turned out ready to fight, including the newer players, no single person was left standing alone as a target.

Full participation means an opposing small number of attackers can only take out some of you while others get in some hits.

NS4 noobs showing up to fite!!

[image: media.giphy.com]

Edit: additional footage

[image: i.chzbgr.com]