Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Plane turn around

Started by Eva [1635737] on in Suggestions.

62 replies · 1.18k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Eva [1635737]

I submitted a bug report shortly after the thread reached 100 upvotes and it was assigned to Chedburn so we are waiting for an answer
kidkime [2168981]

I like this idea - the amount of times ive flown to the wrong place, or flown when I shouldnt have and needed to be back in torn!
MaybeBoB [2111485]

This would be a bad idea, and here’s why:

People would just use it for attack immunity, it’s super exploitable.
OlafderGeiger [1998145]

if you need attack immunity you just self-hosp for 20k using a wrong bloodbag... it's not like that's hard to get :rolleyes: also flying itself is sort of an attack immunity <.< if you react fast enough whenever you land you can be in the sky 24/7 before anyone could even think of attacking you

edit: i really love the idea - i had the same thought a few months ago: If I pay the ****er, he best be flying back to Torn on my goddamn command
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

This'll absolutely be a feature for Airstrip & Private when we get around to rebuilding the travel system.
I expect it'll be under a "Flight plan" feature where you can change the destination at any time, presuming you have enough fuel.