Just a kind reminder that Christmas Town opens tomorrow at 12:00 TCT.
What are your expectations for this years CT gains?
Are you getting a present or a lump of coal this Christmas? XD
Wish you all a joyful ride across all CT maps :)
300m and another ranked win. I can't accept anything less
Wut?
I hope to get a lot of good stuff .
But then again everything you get, even if its worth 10 dollar, is a win.
I'll be happy with a few 100mil, sending good vibes out for everyone. Get that money!
Id be happy with like 2 stat enhancers from santa :p
I'm expecting to collect more than $100m from the event.
I expect to walk diagonally for a while
then i'll change it up and walk straight for a bit
edit: would help if i read.. asking about gains. well....
I expect to collect a couple hundred million dollars worth of goods that I will hold onto for entirely too long.
I have high expectations and plan on complaining when any of them aren't met... and even in some cases when they are. 8)
Good way to earn cans for upcoming training, CT is nice , also community events, gonna be fun!
I bet Christmas Town will look outstanding on my new RTX 3080
1... move... every... 2... seconds...
All I want this year from CT is for every last multi to get busted and banned. Anything else is a bonus.
Thanks for letting us play with the editor while we're flying!!!
So much faster than usual?