Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug in the forums while typing

Started by WHATCHAMACALLIT [2706135] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
WHATCHAMACALLIT [2706135]
I'm on an Android phone on Chrome. I have no screenshots

If I'm typing something in the forums, then I get hosped or revived (could be the same for jailed or busted), whatever I was typing gets deleted, so I have to retype it again. Quotes dont get deleted though
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you moving away from the Forums page or does the content vanish without any actions from your end.
Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
I can confirm, when there is a status change and sent to hospital or jail, the page full refreshes.

In some instances while typing a forum post some of the typing is lost.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Hospital visit seems to be forcing a page refresh, in which case the written post is not getting saved. There's a confirmed report on this already over here. I have posted your screen recording in that report. You can follow that report to track the progress on resolution of the issue.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Lost Posts triggeted by quote