Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by HEROIC [2454577] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

HEROIC [2454577]

These are prerendered graphics. I don't make them from scratch.


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Bidding starts 5mil[/background]



[image: i.ibb.co]







[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Ends soon[/background]

Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Or you can literally download Gyazo GIF for desktop > Click the app > Select "Capture GIF" > Move the crosshair around the render image here: https://www.renderforest.com/template/christmas-santa-intro-video (Aren't you lucky they've supplied the entire render to play for free without needing to pay.

> Press play to capture GIF, make sure the watermark is cropped out.

> Like I just done here: https://gyazo.com/c776877e805c12d6176638361e261bde

> Take it to Photoshop Timeline/After Effects > Add another pre-made text animation with your name. > Put it on top of this GIF

> Walla, one 25mil auction.

( No, this wasn't a guide to help people steal. I am pointing out how easy it is to do this and pretend you didn't. )
HEROIC [2454577]
Lol, you misunderstood! I paid real money for the application that I am using but I charge torn money to people for the graphics.