Not a whole lot to write about on this one, but my highest hit went from 8,428 up to 15,130! The sword in question has the Wind Up perk: 126% increased damage after winding up! Anyone else looking for that sweet 15k hit? I’m letting my faction members play with it for a bit, but after that it will be for sale! Who wants it?
My strength is only 1,002,869,827 :)
Oh wow! This would have been unheard of before the new bonus!
Congrats!
What are the stats on the sword and who was the target? NPC?
Grats! What does winding up mean in this context?
It takes two turns to make one attack
Your strength is “only” 1,002,869,827 … is that all? (~_~;) I dream of the day I can say that!! (>_<;)
Congrats on this huge damaging blow, Captain-America!! (^o^)/ The fact that your highest hit almost doubled is crazy! Very nice! (^__^)