You were awarded the medal: Level One Hundred (Reach level One Hundred)
You were awarded the medal: Legendary (Reach the rank of "Legendary")
You ranked up to #24 Legendary
You were awarded the honor: To The Limit (Reach level 100)
You were awarded the honor: The Whole Nine Yards (Reach level 100)
You used 250 points acquiring 1 Merit
I was hoping to hit this one at around 1300 days but after Cata smashed our first ranked war last week and I was ~30% progression towards level 100, I decided to push through because merits are getting less and less frequent these days and I couldn't resist the idea of getting 5 at once :D Next up, 60NNB!
You were awarded the medal: Legendary (Reach the rank of "Legendary")
You ranked up to #24 Legendary
You were awarded the honor: To The Limit (Reach level 100)
You were awarded the honor: The Whole Nine Yards (Reach level 100)
You used 250 points acquiring 1 Merit
I was hoping to hit this one at around 1300 days but after Cata smashed our first ranked war last week and I was ~30% progression towards level 100, I decided to push through because merits are getting less and less frequent these days and I couldn't resist the idea of getting 5 at once :D Next up, 60NNB!