Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to run scripts on Android

Started by DaddyTym [673073] on in Tools & Userscripts.

8 replies · 620 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

DaddyTym [673073]
Hi.
Last year I used CT script on Android using Firefox.
I changed mobile device and now I can't install tampermonkey/greasemonkey. All I found on forum is to try using KiwiBrowser buy I don't know why it's crushing every 2 minutes and it's impossible to use it.

I'm wondering is there any other chance to use scripts on Android? I tried to search on Google, TC forum and nothing. Please help!
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Make sure you use it to sign into your banking website for easier access to donations!

Yandex can be trusted with that info!
fuad [2088400]
just open chrome webstore manually, not from the extension settings

however, installing tampermonkey on yandex sometimes cannot be done, yandex update could solve this, but that browser doesn't update everyday so there are usually times when you can't install tampermonkey on fresh installed yandex, but once you managed to install it, just don't uninstall it
Dyno [1043377]
I have been using Yandex with protect for over a year now on Android, Samsung devices, in desktop mode, I have tampermonkey beta and torntools working no problem.