Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stanley Town

Started by fredjam [1872154] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

fredjam [1872154]
How the hell do I get out of the maze at Stanley Town. I entered and can't retrace my steps.
I've been trying to get out for the past hour and I keep going in circles literally.
Wildcat78 [1941308]
I selected this map and entered in the middle of some maze. Finally got out, but can't find what the screenshots on the tutorials look like.Doesn't look anything like what it seems it should look like.