Today I reached my one and only goal in torn, $100 Billion Networth!!!
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
My Story:
I returned back to torn around March 2020 after lockdown, where I had around 5-6m in total stats and had only $6B Networth. When I started playing again, I didn't know much on how to play the game properly because when I was active before that, all I did was to troll in Global chat, make people mad and get bountied lol (sell losses and run plushies for money for money).
(it's been two years so I can't recall the events exactly but I'll try my best).
I joined a revive faction first, where I had some bad experience so I'll skip the details on that. However, that lead me to faction family "Impulse", where my account really took off, thanks to the amazing leaders there Quilogy and Shandurai. I'm really grateful for their guidance because I wouldn't be where I am today without them <3
The next person I would be thankful to is idk, xanet and J-Bear a few other traders I can't recall, who introduced me to trading stocks. They show me how profitable it was - better than selling losses, revives or running plushies for income. I would also like to thank Vernunzio who I met on my first day of poker here in torn who gave me some confidence to start playing poker as a way of income.
To anyone interested on how I got to 100B networth, I did all sorts of things from hosping people abroad to sell a 1m revive, buying/collecting 5000 jackets for around 2m and advertising it as a free easy merit to sell them at 3m (for a 1m profit), to trading items, trading stocks, investing in Stocks market, playing poker and finally playing RR.
All the above was a tough and long journey with lots of hours grinding hard to make the $$$ lol. Anyways, I would have never reached the milestone if it wasn't for all the friends who supported me, and people who motivated me. Therefore, I would like to mention every friends and trading partners who I have met and would like to say Thank you all for being a part of this journey. (I'm very sorry if I forget to mention your name, I'll make sure to edit it back in once I remember)
Thank you Gooner_Steve, Mumchy, Abir, Deft, MJH, Eitan, Xak, Toorg, Link-, Spliffy, Uni-Kitty, Easton, FitzChevalerie, hupsyyy, TheProletariat, Outspoking, idk, MIA, ORAN, vynical, vrocks, gloin, MagicDust, Defectus, Byrod, JheronimusBosch, Kaya, LucyPanda, Lunamari, fatty, Invert, Crayfish, kittywarrior, KaiJinGarou, hemi, sweet_bit, AshleyT, slayer21, Qu4ck, discount, DedeSilver, jessywessy, darkmaxxaroni, DUDE DUDE, dovahkiin, Swill, Blink (my torn spouse <3)
Special thanks and mention for all the personal level support from an amazing group of people: Mucho, realistassasin, kinglion, office_kitty, Inuyasha, Euphoria, Octavia, Mehrat, medo230, Madmiketyson, HerrSchmict, SpeedSkater, Vogel, Drewy, DragonsLady, Doford
I decided to leave out some names on purpose and might not ever put them in the above list. You know who you are, and please know u are extra extra special to me :p
(If you want me to remove your name, plz dm me)
Sorry for the long message, (had to end it abruptly lol) Thank you all for reading, love you all. Wish you all to have a good Christmas, and an awesome new year.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
My Story:
I returned back to torn around March 2020 after lockdown, where I had around 5-6m in total stats and had only $6B Networth. When I started playing again, I didn't know much on how to play the game properly because when I was active before that, all I did was to troll in Global chat, make people mad and get bountied lol (sell losses and run plushies for money for money).
(it's been two years so I can't recall the events exactly but I'll try my best).
I joined a revive faction first, where I had some bad experience so I'll skip the details on that. However, that lead me to faction family "Impulse", where my account really took off, thanks to the amazing leaders there Quilogy and Shandurai. I'm really grateful for their guidance because I wouldn't be where I am today without them <3
The next person I would be thankful to is idk, xanet and J-Bear a few other traders I can't recall, who introduced me to trading stocks. They show me how profitable it was - better than selling losses, revives or running plushies for income. I would also like to thank Vernunzio who I met on my first day of poker here in torn who gave me some confidence to start playing poker as a way of income.
To anyone interested on how I got to 100B networth, I did all sorts of things from hosping people abroad to sell a 1m revive, buying/collecting 5000 jackets for around 2m and advertising it as a free easy merit to sell them at 3m (for a 1m profit), to trading items, trading stocks, investing in Stocks market, playing poker and finally playing RR.
All the above was a tough and long journey with lots of hours grinding hard to make the $$$ lol. Anyways, I would have never reached the milestone if it wasn't for all the friends who supported me, and people who motivated me. Therefore, I would like to mention every friends and trading partners who I have met and would like to say Thank you all for being a part of this journey. (I'm very sorry if I forget to mention your name, I'll make sure to edit it back in once I remember)
Thank you Gooner_Steve, Mumchy, Abir, Deft, MJH, Eitan, Xak, Toorg, Link-, Spliffy, Uni-Kitty, Easton, FitzChevalerie, hupsyyy, TheProletariat, Outspoking, idk, MIA, ORAN, vynical, vrocks, gloin, MagicDust, Defectus, Byrod, JheronimusBosch, Kaya, LucyPanda, Lunamari, fatty, Invert, Crayfish, kittywarrior, KaiJinGarou, hemi, sweet_bit, AshleyT, slayer21, Qu4ck, discount, DedeSilver, jessywessy, darkmaxxaroni, DUDE DUDE, dovahkiin, Swill, Blink (my torn spouse <3)
Special thanks and mention for all the personal level support from an amazing group of people: Mucho, realistassasin, kinglion, office_kitty, Inuyasha, Euphoria, Octavia, Mehrat, medo230, Madmiketyson, HerrSchmict, SpeedSkater, Vogel, Drewy, DragonsLady, Doford
I decided to leave out some names on purpose and might not ever put them in the above list. You know who you are, and please know u are extra extra special to me :p
(If you want me to remove your name, plz dm me)
Sorry for the long message, (had to end it abruptly lol) Thank you all for reading, love you all. Wish you all to have a good Christmas, and an awesome new year.