Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100B NETWORTH!

Started by Halyangx [1867864] on in Achievements.

53 replies · 1.91k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KingLion [1477459]
WTF

did not realise you were even close to this! Sheesh I remember meeting you around 1 year ago and idk if you remember but very early on i mentioned that you will get to 100b!

I knew this thread would come you are a great hustler.

Please never play RR again tho smh

Congrats my friend.
Hupsyyy [2695578]
Hey please give 5bill now as promised :D

Congrats Haly, now do a poker session where you donate a few buy-ins and do a few all-ins :P

Keep at it and soon 200billion! Can't wait to see :)

All the best!!


P.S - If I see you do a big RR, I will stop you xD
HerrSchmidt [2069746]
Damn you beast! 100b is the holy grail of freedom.


Super proud of your achievement and love having you here.


No more RR now - although I'm a terrible example to say that... time to go legit and turn that 100b into 1t


Lets go!