I have only had santa give me gifts on the very first day. I tried a few maps but he always says no more today. anyone else run into this? No complaining considering all the other stuff i have gotten but want to know if i am doing something wrong.
Santa broken?
Started by Bigbearhgx [2733105] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 5 likes ·
Did you check your Logs? Maybe he moved and you missed the first time he gave you something> Activity Log - Christmas Town Items as a search criteria and you can search there (Ctrl+F if need be)
Did you check your Logs? Maybe he moved and you missed the first time he gave you something>
Activity Log - Christmas Town Items as a search criteria and you can search there (Ctrl+F if need be)
Activity Log - Christmas Town Items as a search criteria and you can search there (Ctrl+F if need be)
Same problem, but he gave me one today... Only 2nd time
Santa only gives gifts every 24 hours and you can only claim him once a day. Santas are all intertwined so you can't claim a gift from one and then expect another gift from a different map's Santa.
Like what _Vision said.
Getting gifts from Santa is once a day only (TCT), regardless of what map you're on.
For example, if you claim Santa's gifts from Iribuya's map, you cannot claim them from any other map until the next day (TCT). Same goes with other maps.
Getting gifts from Santa is once a day only (TCT), regardless of what map you're on.
For example, if you claim Santa's gifts from Iribuya's map, you cannot claim them from any other map until the next day (TCT). Same goes with other maps.
Have you done any crimes, as that would put you on the naughty list, you bad person you...
Off too the naught step with you...
Off too the naught step with you...
I tried on entirely different days. I collected on day one, nothing since
Ahhhh! Checked my logs as suggested and I am getting stuff it just says I am not. Thanks for the help!
I had this same issue, Santa told me I already got my gifts for the day but o just checked my logs and I did receive stuff
You still believe in Santa? Pfffft
Yeah, I am having the same issue. I haven't received any presents from Santa on any of the maps in well over two days. It says something like, "Sorry, but there are no more presents for you today." I checked my logs and my logs prove that I have not received any presents in well over 48 hours.