I seem to have a bug, not sure how I got it but I blame Duke lol...
Anyhow in all seriousness, CT was playing fine yesterday but this morning it started glitching, everytime I press on map to move it blacks out nd I can't see jack shit I have tested it on all platforms (browser/apps) yet still does the same I even thought it's an update issue but all is upto date.
Let it run today nd thought it would fix itself but it hasn't nd I have asked other members of faction nd seems I'm only one with the issue...
On pc it runs fine its just on my phone it glitches...
Screenshot
Anyhow in all seriousness, CT was playing fine yesterday but this morning it started glitching, everytime I press on map to move it blacks out nd I can't see jack shit I have tested it on all platforms (browser/apps) yet still does the same I even thought it's an update issue but all is upto date.
Let it run today nd thought it would fix itself but it hasn't nd I have asked other members of faction nd seems I'm only one with the issue...
On pc it runs fine its just on my phone it glitches...
Screenshot