7 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 3 likes · I'd be happy to ask the team if they have any ideas what could cause it, but I don't think we have any means of verifying any of this.
Now at this point, I'm confused. If 1 and 5 are green in the 1st and 2nd positions, how can 3 in the third position be yellow?
For posterity on combo #3 - 7(Red) 8(Red) 9 (Red) Combo #4 - 1 (Green) 5(Green) 3 (Red)
Lock is broke, chest gone forever.
Is this something that can be looked up on logs on your side? I apologize again for not having screenshots. >(
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Unfortunately, it is not something that can be checked. We haven't received any reports of issues of this nature, so you are probably just misremembering what you saw.
Oh good someone made a report. I didnt as I don't have screen shots or any proof and was told there was no real way to validate my claim through logs. I do write the code down as I get it. I could also be misremembering.
Tried 123, 3 was green 456, 4 was yellow 789, 7 was yellow
I wonder if there are other people who have experienced this and haven't made a report.
Well, the funny part is I was telling a friend in discord how easy it is since we can spin green now. I started talking him through it as it happened, the joke was on me lol.
It's just one chest and if it's not logged then no big deal. I'll be recording the rest like a mad man for the next several years though. >.<
The combo chests aren't revealing all of the numbers. Ive had 2 chests now that will only reveal two numbers out of 3 tries Last chest that did it yesterday... First try 1(gold) 2 and 3 (red) 2nd try 4,5,6 (red) 3rd try 7 (green) 8 and 9 (red)
I just had something similar happen to me just a few minutes ago. 1,2,3 was red. Then 4 red, 5 green, 6 red. 7 yellow, 8 yellow 5 green, Then I switched the 7 and 8 and they should of have been green. They both came back yellow. That was my 4 tries.