I've got an unreachable present in Christmas Town on mobile.[image: i.imgur.com]
Unreachable present
Started by Girango [2585774] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
There's a small gap to enter from the top side of the car, I think.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Alice for addressing.
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Alice for addressing.
Thanks!
Sweet. I got it. Thanks.