Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Probo Purchases!

Started by Probo [2721594] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Probo [2721594]

Probo Purchases!

[image: i.imgur.com]



Hello Everyone!


Welcome weary traveler! I am an aspiring trader, seeking to learn the ropes of the craft. I have created this forum post as an advertisement/platform for my business, and as a way (for you!) to easily access my resources. Attached is my item price list, alongside any other items that I will add in the future. Feel free to check it out, leave a good rating, and converse with me!


Torn Exchange Price List:

https://www.tornexchange.com/prices/Probo/

Hours:

8 A.M. EST - 3 P.M. EST and 6 P.M. EST - 10 P.M. EST

Closed after 3 P.M. on Wednesdays, and closed on Sundays (like Chick-fil-a :D)

Closed all holidays, and other specific closings will be listed.


Additional Info:

Seeing as I am new to trading, I will sometimes be unable to purchase some items. Please have patience :)


[image: i.imgur.com]
This Could Be You!