I have initiated mission
UndercuttersVery hard
Subah and his two cronies are trying to put me out of business! Those sneaky rat-faced...oooh man are they gonna get it. They thought it was a good idea to set up another loan business and undercut what I charge. I barely scrape by, you know. And when you get a loan from me you know it's good quality. I even got my cash laundered at the laundromat cause I heard it's smart to do that. Some of it got messed up but most of it smells great now. See, that's the trouble I go to for my clients, would these jerks do that? No. There's no room in this town for rinky-dink lenders. Just me. Run those clowns out of town for me kid.
Although I have defeated Fazy what could be proved from the link below my mission is not completed.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1f6a6eb840fae087be0cb1d96048266d
UndercuttersVery hard
Subah and his two cronies are trying to put me out of business! Those sneaky rat-faced...oooh man are they gonna get it. They thought it was a good idea to set up another loan business and undercut what I charge. I barely scrape by, you know. And when you get a loan from me you know it's good quality. I even got my cash laundered at the laundromat cause I heard it's smart to do that. Some of it got messed up but most of it smells great now. See, that's the trouble I go to for my clients, would these jerks do that? No. There's no room in this town for rinky-dink lenders. Just me. Run those clowns out of town for me kid.
Although I have defeated Fazy what could be proved from the link below my mission is not completed.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1f6a6eb840fae087be0cb1d96048266d
Mentions: Subah [1465084]