Saiditohe: at some point you gotta realise its not everyone else that's the problem, it might just be you. Seriously dude, I hope you get he help that's needed Rich: f**k off idiot You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
-know each other in rl, check! -made a deal, check! -break the deal, check! -post on forum to distract everyone, check! -give sister for armour cache, check!
Vinerri raided us based on claims he was a vault thief, we didn’t believe them, stuck out weeks in hospital for Rich. Now today I’m looking at a war won but no caches in the armoury, withdrawn as soon as they landed, I had members asking me for money because the vault was empty. While Richs vault balance reads minus 1b. He let cr raid us and wouldn’t communicate in faction chat. He eventually posted one message asking for an item to be sent to him. I called him out on this to which I got kicked. Maybe you could have bought said item with the 1b of other members money
Paranormal: Change fac name to meow now.. scamming pussy Rich: get f**ked dickhead You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you. Last message: 13:23:37 - 24/12/21 TCT