This may seem strange but I don’t know where to turn as I have not many friends irl. Not like you guys! My step mom has been diagnosed with cancer with in her reproductive organs. Doctors are going to be performing surgery to hopefully remove most of it, and will see how bad it is once they open her. Please everyone pray for her as she is all I have left after losing both my parents over the years. Please please please, pray pray pray.
Prayers
Started by NecroTheSicko [2721844] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
So sorry to hear this. I hope the doctors are able to help her get to a healthy state. I did move this thread but keep up updated!
f**k cancer.
I hope the surgery goes well and for a swift recovery.
I hope the surgery goes well and for a swift recovery.
I’m not religious but willing to pray for you mate.
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
I will. Keep your head up!
On it my friend. Keep us posted x
dang man that's f**king unfortunate...
I hope for u and ur mom the best m8!
I hope for u and ur mom the best m8!
That sucks, wishing you and your mum the best
Sending positive energy your way for your Mum.
Sending positive vibes, thoughts are with you and your family. Please keep us update and I hope you're okay <3
Ill most definitely.
Hope everything goes well.
f**k cancer
f**k cancer
Cancer is the worst disease imaginable…
Prayers are with you <3
Prayers are with you <3
Prayers to your step mom and you as well...know that it's Christmas time and miracles happen!! ♥
Can whoever reported this thread PM me. I have a few knuckles that would like to make friends with your jaw.
Count on it
Will do
Praying now.
After the surgery, if you're willing, would love to hear an update.
After the surgery, if you're willing, would love to hear an update.
So sorry to hear this. I hope the doctors are able to help her get to a healthy state.
I did move this thread but keep up updated!
I did move this thread but keep up updated!
I Can’t begin to tell you guys how much this means to us. The torn community has been so supportive. I want to thank all who are praying and I will keep you all posted on any news. Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year