Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by HEROIC [2454577] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 199 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Zephyrus [2676470]
Man, I'm sorry but I gotta let people know. All of these banners and the Santa one listed here have been ripped from renderforest.com (links below.) I say ripped because you have applied little to no effort on these, let alone any complex manipulation.

For the Santa one, I had asked Skeletor to look into the matter, but you said you paid for it. I know full well you haven't. How? Because a curious eye can see the corner of the watermark that you were not able to crop out. All you did was use the free version (the watermarked 360p version) and cropped the watermark out and did a sloppy job at that.

[image: raw.githubusercontent.com]

I wonder how many others in the forums are doing this kind of thing. I guess since most people in torn aren't very tech-savvy, most of it goes unnoticed. As lego said,
"these are shit forums man"

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

These are the links to the templates seen here:

[/background]

Mentions: Graveyard

HEROIC [2454577]
Thanks for the information mate, I am not gonna debate here coz I did put a lotta effort and time..so I am selling them for such low prices I deserve it.

Merry Christmas :)
Zephyrus [2676470]
Lots of effort and time? Mate, creating my post took more time than making this video. You're not debating because you have no way to substantiate your previous claim that you actually purchased these templates with RL money. Don't act like it's the Christmas spirit.