Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

graveyard please

Started by Rich [900727] on in Graveyard.

185 replies · 7.87k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 186 / 186 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Robbo [1826175]
well, I couldn't actually give a shit, someone got scammed and not even that badly, just another day on torn.

my advice from all this is if a deal seems too good to be true (a 3 bil+ cache for guesting work) it probably is
MFF [2451353]
Is Rich gonna back up what he said with evidence , or is he just a pathetic liar?

Seems like he doesnt have the best reputation in game.
LastOneStanding [2383656]
Lmao Rich has had me blocked gor a while after I called him out on his BS previously during a war Rawr had with us.

started a war then went offline for 3 days while Muttly took lead and did his best for a faction that isn't even his.
Rich is and always will be a shitty person. Not sure why muttly has stood by him for as long as he has.

Rich couldn't lead a horse to water let alone a fac to a victory.

@rich you suck at leading sell up and move on think of that 30bil and the money you could make in the casino with it ? or you could pay back all those you f**ked over in the past then quit. Either one works.
Johnox [66901]
If you wanted your Business minded don't post it in the forums....also Farmville? that game still exist?.....Guess you would know being a Scavenger... stop stealing off peoples farms!
Breadfan [361121]
I gotta agree with this. I've warred against Muttly, and I've warred with him. ONE of the most solid dudes in Torn. He and I haven't chatted much, but the interaction we did have.... He's solid.