Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar question

Started by Tormented- [2391698] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Tormented- [2391698]
I’ve added some items for $1 which I wanted to remove from my items

however it is giving people this message which I’ve never seen before. Does anybody know How to rectify this?

“This item is only purchasable by a small random selection of people and unfortunately you are not one of the”
Sara [2430219]
19:03:47 - 28/12/21 You bought 1x Butterfly Knife on Tormented-'s bazaar at $1 each for a total of $1

I was one of the people for one item!
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I was hoping for something more, I dunno, off the wall.

Like, if you were trapped in a latex filled pleasure dungeon with Cardi B and a drunk Gary Busey, what would the goat’s safe word be?

…oh, I am being told that “Bazaar” does not mean what I thought it meant.