You hateful prick
23:50:20 - 28/12/21
PatBenatar says:
To make hateful comments about someone struggling to breath, I hope none of your loved ones have to go thru what I am going thru you bastard!
Bogie perma bans when people die and are made fun of them, but assholes are allowed to spew hate towards people that can't even walk to and from a bedroom.
ReyDuvall says:
You're always so full of hate. Isn't that tiring?
Frankly I don't believe a word out of your retarded mouth, so I doubt that you're sick.
23:50:20 - 28/12/21
PatBenatar says:
To make hateful comments about someone struggling to breath, I hope none of your loved ones have to go thru what I am going thru you bastard!
Bogie perma bans when people die and are made fun of them, but assholes are allowed to spew hate towards people that can't even walk to and from a bedroom.
ReyDuvall says:
You're always so full of hate. Isn't that tiring?
Frankly I don't believe a word out of your retarded mouth, so I doubt that you're sick.
Mentions: PatBenatar [420347] · ReyDuvall [1526820]