Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HATEFUL PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by PatBenatar [420347] on in Graveyard.

90 replies · 1.94k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

PatBenatar [420347]
But to make fun/harass me is, ok? Sorry bub it doesn't work that way. Real life I have a life-threatening illness, he is at least not in pain no more. I should not get the same protection from hateful people. Real life cyber-bulling is against the rules if staff did their job, it would not be an issue.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
I didn't make fun of your health condition.
Are you honestly saying that since you got sick you think nobody can argue with you about ANYTHING?

My post was merely asking if YOU were saying your situation was because of karma.
YOU say that you believe strongly in karma, but YOU also regularly mention each new immense struggle you face.

So wouldn't it make sense to be a better person so the karma doesn't keep biting you? I was just drawing a logical connection between the 2 things you said in the post.

I wasn't commenting on any real or fake illness that you have.
Last thing I want to hear about is your woes. I've had to see you mention going blind from the vaccine over a dozen times.
I'm not sure why you bring your health into every discussion.

Well, okay, I'm pretty sure it's because you lack any real arguments to support any of your positions on any of the topics you're chiming in on
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
i have a userscript that replaces all of pat's posts with this cat:

[image: i.postimg.cc]

it's great, the forums are so much nicer to read

also i can add others to the list if needed but so far i haven't felt the need to catify anyone else's posts :p
JoeSkull [533524]
I saw the original posts. People disagreed with you and made a couple of memes about you before you even mentioned you were sick. Then, you flew off the handle talking about how sick you were as if it justified your stance (it didn't, in fact, it wasn't about you until you slid in a jab calling others "douches").

Hope you get well soon.

Edit for context, the original thread:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16256011&b=0&a=0&start=140&to=22056151

Mentions: Am I an asshole?

SporkMonkey [2065017]
Awww, you mentioned me!!

[image: cdn.dribbble.com]


You didn't post the part where I said I hoped you got better, though!

It's almost like you want to be hateful just to be hateful to try to make me look bad.

I still hope you get better! I don't wish to see anyone sick with covid! In all seriousness, I want you to get better.

You're still a ****, but I want to see you get better.
PatBenatar [420347]
Everyone dies, facts of life. Yes, I am dying, I just do not have a check out date. Living with 50 percent of my lungs and to get a nasty lung disease such as covid even being vaccinated (3 times) is a death sentence, I pray every night, that I wake up in the morning, hospitals are so over-ran because of the self-entitled pricks who refuse to get vaccinated, I cannot even get into a ER, heaven forbid a ventilator. Save your hope you feel better crap, you don't give a dam about anything except for getting your Kharma by making fun of people. To go to bed in pain each night, hoping you will see another sun rise you see things differently.
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer
OP if you feel someone's interactions with you are breaking the social guidelines, report them, posting about them on the forums and airing that dirty laundry will seldom if ever provide positive results
ZhynnMantis [2636114]
#1 bringing up Kraze is fkn sick and distorted! He was a cool bro. #2 I gave you sound advice and you bring up Kraze! You are truly pathetic. I wish you well. Piss off!
Aaassh [2546369]
Seems like you have a predisposition to interpret the rules as you wish.

Based on the proper interpretation

ALLOWED
You: making a post in GD about your "condition"
ABC: trolls the f**k outta you in that same GD thread

NOT ALLOWED
You: making a post in GD about your "condition"
ABC: finding your facebook profile and trolling the f**k outta you there

Also, if you aren't happy, there's always the report function, of which you have already used a minimum of twice in this thread, which have both disappeared. so you can stop trying to say staff aren't doing their jobs, because it looks like they are.

Don't know whether they really want to have to deal with your shit, but they have to anyway.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Pat, as much as I really don't care for you, I want to see you get better. Don't take our banter in the forums as anything more than shit talk.

Take every option you can to beat this. Get the horse paste, the anti-bodies, whatever it takes to get better.

Fight. Don't die. Let your hate for me fuel you, I don't care what you need to do. Beat this.