I got a deal for you. I've got a different type of bounty on someone. There's this guy named Asu_kau_lah and the first person to show that you've put him in the hospital 10 times, I will send you 2 cans of X-Mass.
I'll check both his profile and this post periodically to see who's ahead. The first person to reach 10 hospitalizations on him will get the 2 cans.
You only make 7m if you don't value your energy. Everyone should value 25e at at least 350k (price of losses), now you're only making 3.5m. Most players value 25e at around 1m (price of revives), now you're losing 3m. Good players value 25e at 2-3m (price of cans/fhc). Those players lose a staggering 13m on this favor you're asking of them.
Players do however go after bounties with great regularity. 50k bounties should do the trick for this fella. 7m/75k= 93 bounties you could place...