I was wondering if anyone knows why battle and job stats would turn yellow? And if there is a way to change that.
Stats question
Started by crankball [2188099] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
you change it by getting higher stats.
why they're yellow i don't know* maybe it's an indication of how close your working stats are to the recommended amounts for company job positions (in general? since there's a big variety).
or maybe it's based on a global average of torn players.
why they're yellow i don't know* maybe it's an indication of how close your working stats are to the recommended amounts for company job positions (in general? since there's a big variety).
or maybe it's based on a global average of torn players.
I think they change colors at certain thresholds, nothing to do with recommended amounts or Torn average, but I could be wrong on the latter.
If you keep going they’ll turn green eventually. If the color really bothers you it should be legal to write/use a script to make them whatever color you want. I don’t know if one of those exists already, might want to check the scripting forum. If there isn’t, maybe chat with the TornTools guys. I’d imagine it’s pretty easy to code.
If you keep going they’ll turn green eventually. If the color really bothers you it should be legal to write/use a script to make them whatever color you want. I don’t know if one of those exists already, might want to check the scripting forum. If there isn’t, maybe chat with the TornTools guys. I’d imagine it’s pretty easy to code.
The color is dependent upon how well those numbers compare to all Torn numbers.
Eventually, they show are dark green. I have no idea if the color changes any beyond this:
[image: gyazo.com]
Eventually, they show are dark green. I have no idea if the color changes any beyond this:
[image: gyazo.com]
Looks like it's simply raw values that are used for coloring, rather than how your stats compare to others' or average stats.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
ok, so it's based on a static range. That makes sense, it would be too much trouble to dynamically compare.
I think a few zero's need to get added to those values lol.