69 replies · 1.83k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
70
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Qfiffle[2557282]Committee
· 10 likes · I kinda want to keep it now though.... :P Non-heart hit: [image: cdn.discordapp.com] Heart hit: (same fight) [image: cdn.discordapp.com] [image: cdn.discordapp.com] This was with epi and HP ammo, though I was on xanax. I have approx 300M str
Robbo[1826175]
· 7 likes · borrowed the M16 for haka vs smth ranked and cannot be denied, this thing is an absolute weapon, I could post logs but every attack had crits in them, many with double so seems kinda pointless to post them, however …
Glack[2455404]
· 7 likes · Here is my crits on Duke with the M16. Normal crit:[image: cdn.discordapp.com] Heart shot crit: [image: media.discordapp.net] My previous best damage was 5441. Just over 100m str with a vico, incendiary ammo and an epi! This weapon is amazing!! So …
I personally used this M16 with HP ammo in an NPC fight to get a new personal best damage today, without the +heart damage even proccing, so just via the weapon's base damage and a (head) crit. Was on xanax at the time too. So this was with 315M effective strength. Will report back on the damage I manage if I can get a heart crit.
- TerryTorn fired 7 HP rounds of his M16 A2 Rifle critically hitting Fernando in the Head for 8851 - TerryTorn fired 6 HP rounds of his M16 A2 Rifle critically hitting Fernando in the Head for 8442 - TerryTorn fired 6 HP rounds of his M16 A2 Rifle critically hitting Fernando in the Head for 8805 - TerryTorn fired 4 HP rounds of his M16 A2 Rifle critically hitting Fernando in the Head for 8500
My previous best damage was 5441. Just over 100m str with a vico, incendiary ammo and an epi! This weapon is amazing!! So close to getting the 15k honour as well (at least I got the 10k one) but in the right hands this weapons will be unbelievable and a huge upgrade on an armalite.