Nice guy and I'm really pleased with the work he did for me, it was exactly as I asked and done with a proper effort. Worth every penny!
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Very easy to communicate with, has great ideas and his end products are Epic...definitely worth the money.
Highly recommended R+++
Highly recommended R+++
I said it before, and I'll say it again. If there is someone capable of matching old torn gfx forums, zeph is one of the BEST contenders
Best art I've seen in Torn.
Zephyrus made me a incredible great advertisement banner for my insurance service. He isn't only a great artist, but he's also very good in thinking about ways to make the art work. He came up with the dino style ' jumping'.
Can't thank Zephyrus enough for his work. 100% worth it. Added bonus was that he even helped me setup the banner, and also help me use it for a forum signature incl. clicky link.
Keep up the great work!
Zephyrus made me a incredible great advertisement banner for my insurance service. He isn't only a great artist, but he's also very good in thinking about ways to make the art work. He came up with the dino style ' jumping'.
Can't thank Zephyrus enough for his work. 100% worth it. Added bonus was that he even helped me setup the banner, and also help me use it for a forum signature incl. clicky link.
Keep up the great work!
Amazing work... really nice and approachable.. good to work with... will be using again!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you for my profile image I love it !!!!
Love your work mate!
Absolutely brilliant work! Couldn't be happier! R++