I have just reached 50 defends. I have immediately received the bouncer medal but haven't received the self defense merit. It's been a couple of days already
Defends merit
Started by mattynob [2592901] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you please try navigating to your Home page and then Awards > Honors section to see if it triggers?
I did! Also it's been a couple days already!
I've read on forums that doing one attack myself might solve the issue. I'll do it in the coming days but a bug nevertheless I guess
[image: iili.io][image: iili.io]
I've read on forums that doing one attack myself might solve the issue. I'll do it in the coming days but a bug nevertheless I guess
[image: iili.io][image: iili.io]
Passing along to Joe for checking. Additional attack/defend should not be required, preferably.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
This is regarding the 'Self Defense' honor bar (ID 22) which requires "Win 50 defends". These honor bars should be credited for the target upon completion of the 50th incoming successful defend, but they are not. I'll ask Pavel to check.
I can't replicate it so far - if something like this happen please report right away, it will be a lot easier to check the logs. We will continue to investigate, I credited the honor manually for now.