Hey!
Whilst looking around on the forums trying to find a company advertising hiring or waiting on someone from a company I wanted to message me I decided to come up with this simple program which I hope someone might find useful!
Select the company type you want and the * rating you want the company to be at. If there are any companies that fit the criteria, and they have fewer employees than the capacity they currently have they'll appear in the bottom list and you can just select them and click the go-to company page and apply!
It's written in Python and works with a Public Only API key.
- Staff edit, refer to IBF's upcoming post.
Whilst looking around on the forums trying to find a company advertising hiring or waiting on someone from a company I wanted to message me I decided to come up with this simple program which I hope someone might find useful!
Select the company type you want and the * rating you want the company to be at. If there are any companies that fit the criteria, and they have fewer employees than the capacity they currently have they'll appear in the bottom list and you can just select them and click the go-to company page and apply!
It's written in Python and works with a Public Only API key.
- Staff edit, refer to IBF's upcoming post.