Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit resets

Started by SweetTart [2700522] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 222 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Indefatigable [2517458]
Reset them when u need it. Last year I reset so I could 10/10 employee efficiency so I could keep my job. This year I am going to reset so I can remove all merits from crime experience, as I am now 55. I think I will also reduce my merits in education to 7 so I have some more merits to play with. Maybe also move to 9/10 on awareness from 10/10.

Oh I also took all my merits out of banking last year, because I never had any money in the bank for very long as I was grinding stock big blocks.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
The best strategy is to reset once you think that there are merrits wasted in upgrades you don't need anymore.

I only reseted 2 years after I joined because of the crime experience reason BiggestD mentioned. Or you might want to reset once you completely change your gameplay style from mugger to something that doesn't need the masterfull looting, or have unlocked a weapon mastery that isn't your weapon of choice anymore. A good time to reset is also once you've completed all the education courses, but for me that will take a while. So no reason to ;)

In the end, I wouln't just reset because it gives you a merrit. Just save those free merrit resets for the big changes or when you can free up 50 merits.