Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Books To Read

Started by riverisnotfound [2653595] on in Art & Literature.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
riverisnotfound [2653595]
These are books I read from ages 12 - 14 ( I think )

To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - C.S Lewis
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Did you google "top books to read and that..."

Read what you want, but read...

My suggestion, read some Bill Bryson...

Why? Because he is funny and educational. Don't read something just because it's a "classic"...
Cherreh [1522242]
Lol I thought the same.


I suggest reading Beneath a Scarlet Sky. It’s an easy read and a good story. Also, [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Soon to be a major television event from Pascal Pictures, starring Tom Holland.[/background]



Check it out